Best Facebook Groups To Join When PCSing To Hawaii
Are you PCSing to Hawaii and have a million questions but don’t know where to start? Look no further because I have put together this list of the best Facebook Groups to join when PCSing to Hawaii!
I have included groups ranging from all of the different military bases, hiking in Hawaii, traveling to the other islands, hobbies, working out, dining out and more!
Scroll down to check out the best Facebook Groups to join when PCSing to Hawaii!
The Facebook groups that I have linked are ones that I am personally a part of!
- Schofield Barracks Army Wives
- JBPHH Area Spouses Connection – Hosted by Martinsburg College
- Fort Shafter Army Spouses – Hosted by Martinsburg College
- Schofield-Wheeler Army Spouses hosted by Martinsburg College
- Schofield Barracks Buy, Sell, Trade
- HICKAM AFB SPOUSES
- Hickam Aloha Military Spouses (HAMS)
- Hiking With Keiki
- Oahu Hiking Community
- Hiking Hawaii
- Island Hopping for Military
- Hiking Oahu
- Hiking Oahu Trailblazers (H.O.T)
- Hawaii Fit Family
- Stroller Warriors Schofield Barracks/Pearl Harbor/Kaneohe
- Oahu Military Buy, Sell, Trade, Free
- Stolen Stuff Hawaii
- Craigslist Oahu
Crafting, Baking & More!
- Oahu Military Crafting Group
- Military Baking & Crafting Events (Oahu)
- Oahu Military Craft Distribution/Inspiration/Buy/Sell/Trade
- Schofield Barracks – The Mother Journey
- Schofield Barracks Babysitters
- Babysitters for Oahu Military
- Hawaii – Military Professional & Career Network
- Joint Base Pearl Harbor-Hickam AMC Passenger Terminal
- Oahu Military Dining Out, Ordering In & Where To Buy
- Joey’s Feline Friends – Kaneohe
- Oahu Military Spouse’s Makeup Junkie
Of course, this is not a full list of the best Facebook groups to join when PCSing to Hawaii as there are a ton, but this is a really good start! There are Facebook groups here for everything, you just have to search for them!
As always, I hope this list will help future military families better navigate through their PCS to the island and/or help military families be able to enjoy the island life more!
PS: I HIGHLY recommend attending the coffee socials hosted by Martinsburg College, it is such a great way to meet other military spouses!
What other Oahu Facebook groups should I add to this list? Would it be better if I linked them all for you? Let me know by commenting below!